Pox contains a lot of mature themes and should not be played by anyone under the age of 18.
Pox is a sci-fi adult text RPG set in the distant future. Turning 18 and leaving the earth on a shuttle, you spend a 6 day voyage through space to the distant planet of Pox. Arriving on the metropolis planet, your stuff is immediately stolen outside of the terminal and your furniture never arrives. Thus you start your life on this new world, broke and hungry in your run-down apartment. But the world outside your door is always bustling with new life and new opportunities. What will you do to survive?
Pox is an adult game. A lot of the things you'll experience in it are definitely not suited for children. Some of the themes you'll encounter:
- Domestic Abuse
Honestly, Pox is going to be what you make it. You can absolutely find yourself in a dark place, but you don't have to be there. I plan for it to cover both the good and the bad. What you do, where you go, and how you choose to live, it's all up to you.
If you enjoy the game and want to leave some advice or feedback, use the comment section below!
- Added save/load and title buttons to all existing menus.
- Changed currency name to Marks and changed currency symbol.
- Wrote basic story text for character customization.
- Changed Player Stats to only include currency as health may not be needed for a while.
- Added favicon to pox.autus.xyz